Tuesday 10 July 2012

Renovation of Ebiken Studio

As many of you may have seen, this is the previous setup:

I've decided to change things up a bit by making everything more uniform looking and more functional and organized and so it begins...


This is when I have had almost all the pieces cut to build the rack:

Then... the demolition.... for something that took 4 days to build, I thought it would be really quick and easy for me to take apart little did I know was I wrong.... 




Not only did it take a long time.... but the next day I woke up to not being able to move at all and had to be hospitalized from excruciating pain due to a strained neck( stupid c3 and c4), shoulder and back... Doctors orders is not to do anymore strenuous activities for at least 6-8 months for full recovery as I've injured it over 10 times since 2008's car accident which led to a totaling of my car.... For those who know me for how stubborn I am, that just doesn't stick well with me... A few t3's the next day and a night before of my puppy missing me...


I get straight back to work (today)

at the end of the day we are left with this.... only 1 more support side to go up and then the strengthening beams (not that it needs anymore but just because its me)





2 comments:

  1. Setup is looking good bro. Keep us posted.

    Jun (Calgary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, can't wait to see when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete